Sunday, April 26, 2009

If anyone actually reads this :P

Yes, i am late as hell for my shows. FMA will take me a day or two and i plan on catching up on Hayate during the rest of the week.

Along with the three shows i am blogging, i am also watching Valkira and maybe picking up eden of the east because i heard a lot of good things about it.

In other news, a new gundam anime will start up sometimes before the end of the year for the 30th anniversary. Given the short time left and the lack of details, it looks like it will be OVA insead of a full series. Reports say it will be based off the gundam unicorn novels. Given the excitement i expect this to be good.

This msg will self destruct when i have the post up.

1 comment:

Alexander Mackenzie said...

My site went down for most of the day so I didn't get to watch anything. I was watching the DGM Dub and they KILLED Kanda TT.TT
I cried so hard.

Anyway, I can't wait to see new gundam series! Hopefully it will redeam the second season of 00 cause....well it just sucked. I'll watch all my anime tomorrow and hopefully life won't suck too bad for me even though I know it will.