Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Riven's Update

I found a place to get my D. Grey-Man, but no where for Kuroshitsuji so I might just drop it if I can't find it. Also tomorrow is my birthday so I'm going to be a little busy for the days after that. I'm working on Gundam 00 ep. 10 and it should be out by the 21st of December. D. Grey-Man ep. 1 will be out shortly after that with my character ratings. Anyway, everybody have a good break and a happy holidays! Plus I would like to ask SeedFreedom to put screen caps for episode 9 & 10 of 00 in my posts.

2 comments:

SeedFreedom said...

Happy b-day.
Im not sure if i feel like putting up screencaps for ep 9 and 10 cuse its pretty annoying, but i'll rethink it.

Alexander Mackenzie said...

okay. Think about it all you would like and thankyou for the early Happy Birthday wishes!